Natasha Denona Light-Medium (02) Super Glow Highlighter ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a soft peach with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable coverage with an intense, high-shine finish that probably could have been seen from space. The consistency of the powder was soft, smooth, and dense without being stiff or too thick to work with, so the powder applied evenly and blended out with little effort. Sometimes with denser powders, especially ones as metallic and shiny as this one, is that they can read thick and textured on the skin, but this was quite smooth. It didn’t hide texture, but it didn’t seem to add it either, which was most apparent in person as it almost smoothed out the appearance of my skin as light bounced off of my cheekbones. This shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.
- Colour Pop A Smile and a Song (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (PiP, $24.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Authentic (LE, $28.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Courreges (LE, $32.00) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Double Down (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Strobe Globe (P, $7.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Fire Crystal (PiP, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Make a Sheen (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Heaven in Your Smile (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Wish (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$38.00/0.35 oz. - $108.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be a "super-soft powder" that "mimics skin's natural texture for a slick, seamless finish that won't settle in fine lines" while creating a "multidimensional glow" and "glass-like sheen." The powder has a denser consistency with slight slip and creaminess, but it definitely feels like a powder. The three shades available had semi-opaque to opaque coverage in a single layer with a strong, metallic sheen and a lot of shine--more reflective and shiny than shimmer in texture, but it was a mega-watt kind of glow. It worked well with standard, tapered highlighting brushes without having to use a light or heavy hand with it. The highlighters applied evenly, blended out easily, and lasted for eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Natasha Denona Super Glow Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 20, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.