Benefit Hoola Caramel Box o’ Powder (Bronzer) ($30.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium brown with warm, golden undertones and a matte finish. It had buildable pigmentation that ranged from medium to mostly opaque (two to three layers). The powder felt soft, a little powdery in the pan but applied evenly and blended out easily on my skin. Despite being matte, it didn’t appear flat or dry, and it made my skin appear a bit smoother overall. The color stayed on well for eight hours before starting to fade on my skin.
- Colour Pop Dame (LE, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Matte Bronze (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (PiP, $30.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Afternoon Delight (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Bronzed (P, $28.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Nights (P, $48.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (02) (P, $40.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Viseart Enamored (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
TALC, ZINC STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, BORON NITRIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].N° 13153/A