Each year, Beautylish offers Lucky Bags, which is “inspired by the Japanese New Year tradition of fukubukuro, we’re offering mystery bags full of our favorite products.” They’ve posted a FAQ to answer questions about the event, and I’ve included some of the more pertinent Q&As below as well. Beautylish will offer two sizes of Lucky Bags, and each will be filled with a random assortment of products from the brands and product lines that they carry.
- WHEN: December 26th, 2018
- WHAT: Lucky Bags are priced at $75 ($150+ worth of product) and $150 ($350+ worth of products, U.S. only)
- [Beautylish tries their] best to make sure that Fair-Medium Lucky Bags contain products that complement fair to medium skin. Dark-Deep Lucky Bags contain products that are better suited for deeper skin tones. [They] don’t include foundation or concealer in Lucky Bags.
- LIMITS: One Lucky Bag per order, customer, shipping address, and payment method.
- BONUS: This year, Beautylish has partnered with UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital. If you purchase an original Lucky Bag at $150, you’ll receive one original Lucky Bag ($150+ worth of product), one will be donated to the hospital. Beautylish will match your donation, so effectively two Lucky Bags will be donated.
Have you participated in past Lucky Bag events? Share your experience!