Valentine’s Day Makeup: Neutral Eyes & Red Lips
The boy and I went out last night for our Valentine’s Day dinner (early, I know–that’s how we do it!), so I had to pull out Chanel Dragon for a little night out on the town! Every time I wear it, I feel like I’m totally made out of awesome, LOL. I still love it to bits.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (soft shimmery champagne), MAC Wedge Eyeshadow (medium brown), MAC Cork Eyeshadow (medium-dark brown), MAC Mystery Eyeshadow (dark brown), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation (Beige Naturel #03)
- Cheeks: Benefit Sugarbomb (peachy-pink)
- Lips: Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque (perfect red)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Ricepaper eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Wedge eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Cork eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend Mystery eyeshadow, with the 226, into the outer crease. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Bourbon eyeliner on the lower lash line and sweeping lashes with Exceptionnel mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sugarbomb blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Dragon rouge allure laque with a lip brush for the perfect red lip.
Check out more photos!