This tutorial is designed to show you step-by-step how to create a bold look of green and blue. Feel free to ask questions!
You will need: Rollickin’ paint pot (aqua), Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow (green-gold), Freshwater eyeshadow (blue), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark blue), Electric Eel eyeshadow (neon blue), White Tie eyeshadow (white-gold highlight), Feline kohl power (black liner). I wore Hipness blush (coral) with Daisylight beauty powder (yellow-gold) on cheeks. I had Strawbaby lipstick (pink coral) with Apex 3D glass (orange) on my lips.
Brushes: 219, 239, 249
Get the step-by-step instructions with photos…
This is what you need.
1. Start with a clean eye-space; if you fill-in your brows, you’re welcome to do them now [or later].
2. With the 249, apply Rollickin’ paint pot all over lid.
3. Pull it outwards to be able to cover your entire lid area.
4. This is what it should look like.
5. With the 239 brush, pick up a generous amount of Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow and apply to inner lid.
6. Like so.
7. With the 239, pick up Freshwater eyeshadow and apply it to the middle of the ild.
8. Pull it downwards to cover the entire outer portion of the lid.
9. Apply more as needed to get it to a good consistency and color.
10. Apply Deep Truth eyeshadow to the outer lid using the 239 brush, bringing it from the outer crease downwards towards the lash line.
11. Pull the brush downwards to deposit the eyeshadow color.
12. Using the 239 brush, apply Deep Truth eyeshadow in the outer crease.
13. Pull the brush outwards to help blend the color out.
14. Apply Electric Eel eyeshadow using the 239 brush over the middle-outer lid.
15. Blend it outwards, overlapping it with the outer lid.
16. Apply Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow, using the 239 brush, above the crease.
17. Pull it outwards to cover the entire area.
18. This is what you have now.
19. Using the 239, apply White Tie eyeshadow underneath the inner brow.
20. Move the brush outwards to highlight the entire brow bone.
21. With the 219, apply White Tie eyeshadow to the inner tear duct.
22. Apply Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow to the lower lash line with the 219 brush.
23. This is what you should have.
24. With the 239 brush, gently tap Electric Eel eyeshadow to the outer lower lash line.
25. Like this.
26. Add black liner, mascara, and finish.