This tutorial is designed to show you step-by-step how to create an easy peachy-pink eyeshadow look. If you have questions, feel free to ask, as the whole point of this is to help you!
You will need: Your Ladyship pigment (frosty white with gold undertones), Nanogold eyeshadow (white-gold-peach with shimmer), Modest Tone eyeshadow (fleshy pink), Neutral Pink eyeshadow (rose with plum undertones), Dark Edge eyeshadow (black-gray with gold reflects), Ricepaper eyeshadow (frosty white with gold undertonse), Feline kohl power (black kohl liner), Plushlash mascara (black mascara). For cheeks, Light Flush mineralize skinfinish was used; for lips, 3N lipstick and 2N lipglass were used.
Get the step-by-step instructions with photos…
1. Start with a clean eye-space; if you fill-in your brows, you’re welcome to do them now [or later].
2. Dampen brush slightly with a drop or two of water-based mixing medium. Pick up a small amount of Your Ladyship pigment from the excess on the plastic insert found in the pigment jar. Apply all over lid.
3. Pull it outwards to be able to cover your entire lid area.
4. This is what it should look like.
5. Apply Nanogold eyeshadow with your brush to the inner third of your eye lid.
6. This is what it should look like.
7. With your brush, pick up a generous amount of Modest Tone eyeshadow and apply to the middle of your lid from the crease to the lash line.
8. Your lid should look like this at this point.
9. With the 239 brush, apply Neutral Pink eyeshadow to the outer third of the lid, from the crease to the lash line, pulling the color downwards.
10. Pull the color outwards.
11. Getting more Neutral Pink eyeshadow, apply it to the outer crease, keeping your brush horizontal. Bring it towards the outer portion of the crease.
12. Bring your brush upwards to blend the Neutral Pink eyeshadow outwards a bit.
13. This is what you should have.
14. Apply a generous amount of Nanogold eyeshadow above the inner crease, pulling the brush upwards.
15. Bring the brush outwards towards your outer lid.
16. This is what you should see at this point.
17. Apply a very small amount of Dark Edge eyeshadow into your outer crease, starting about halfway.
18. Gently pull the brush across and outwards towards your outer crease to deposit the darker color.
19. This is what it should look like.
20. Apply just a touch of Dark Edge eyeshadow to the very outer portion of the lid, only to darken and add some dimension.
21. This is what you should have now.
22. Using the 239 brush horizontally, apply a layer of Nanogold eyeshadow to the lower lash line.
23. This is what it should appear to be.
24. Apply a dusting of Ricepaper eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid.
25. This just helps to brighten up the eyes.
26. Add black liner on the lower lash line (and upper lash line if you so desire). Add mascara and finish the look.