I used Black Ore solar bits with mixing medium on lid, Goldmine eyeshadow on inner lid, Evening Aura eyeshadow (LE) on middle of lid, Antiqued eyeshadow on outer lid, Carbon eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Femme-fi eyeshadow (LE) above crease and on brow, Goldmine eyeshadow on inner lash line, Black Ore solar bits (LE) on outer lower lash line, Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I had Other Worldly blush (LE) on cheeks with Daisydust beauty powder to highlight. I wore Brew lipstick with Supreme lipglass (LE) and Pink Grapefruit lipglass (LE).
* These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available — may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Black Ore = Carbon + Antique Gold reflects glitter; Evening Aura = Juiced + Nylon; Femme-fi = Shroom; Supreme = Chai; Pink Grapefruit = Lychee Luxe
Now, get step-by-step directions on how to get this look for yourself!
1. Wet a small, semi-fluffy brush with a few drops of mixing medium. Tap the brush against the lid insert of Black Ore solar bits to crush them and adhere them to the brush.
2. Start with a clean eye.
3. Apply Black Ore solar bits all over your lid; I usually begin towards the inner lid and work my way out.
4. Pull the color outwards to cover the entire lid area.
5. This is what you should have. (By the way, see how pretty Black Ore is by itself?!)
6. Pick up Goldmine eyeshadow with a 239 brush.
7. Apply Goldmine eyeshadow to your inner lid with the 239 brush.
8. This is what it should look like. If you didn’t get this vibrancy, feel free to go back and grab more Goldmine.
9. Apply Evening Aura eyeshadow to your inner lid using the 239 brush.
10. This is what you should have.
11. Apply Antiqued eyeshadow to your middle/outer lid with the 239 brush.
12. Make sure you also put a little bit into the crease.
13. This is what you should have.
14. Using a separate fluffy shadow brush (another 239 would work), apply Carbon eyeshadow to your outer lid.
15. This is what you should have.
16. Apply the residual Carbon into your outer crease.
17. This is what you should have.
18. Apply Femme-fi eyeshadow to your inner brow bone with the 239 brush.
19. Pull the highlight color outwards to cover the entire brow bone.
20. Drop a little lower, and blend Femme-fi into the harsh black crease.
21. This is what you should have.
22. Pick up more Goldmine eyeshadow and apply it to your inner crease using the 239 brush.
23. This is what you should have.
24. Using a flat liner brush, put a drop of mixing medium on it, and then pick up some Black Ore solar bits and apply to the outer lower lash line.
25. This is what you should have.
26. Apply Goldmine eyeshadow to your inner lower lash line using the 239 brush (or 219 if you have it).
27. This is what you should have. Add your favorite mascara and liner to finish.