First up for Fall 2007 is the Sexpot Series, focusing on ways to enhance the season’s smoldering, smoky eye. Overshadows Sexpot Series includes:
Work is Overrated Pink champagne
No Money, No Honey Gold
You Buy, I’ll Fly Copper
If You’re Rich, I’m Single Mauve/pewter
Layering has always been a fashion do, and now, the trend finds its way into cosmetics, allowing beauty junkies to give new life to the old favorites already in their makeup bag.
The NEW Overshadow Series from theBalm features a collection of 100% pure mineral pigments in wearable colors that add a luxe look to the lid, taking the most subtle daytime shadow and amping it up for nighttime fun. Free of talc, preservatives, oil, and fragrance, this launch represents the first foray into the mineral market for theBalm.
Introducing theBalm’s Hot Mama All-In-One Blush, Shadow, Highlighter
Mom always said keep it simple, less is more. As a tribute to her good advice, theBalm introduces Hot Mama, a true all-in-one essential: sexy shadow, striking blush, subtle highlighter, and light-reflecting lip finisher tucked inside a go-anywhere compact. The pinky-peach hue adds a splash of color to cheeks, a hint of shimmer to the lids, and illuminates your finest features.
timeBalm’s Got You Covered!
Eye declare, timeBalm is a beeswax-based concealer packed with hardcore science to help you fight wrinkles, conceal circles and look stunning round the clock. Whether you’re a daytime achiever or evening diva, keep your cover morning, noon and night. Bonus: Apply before bed to wake up looking fabulous! TimeBalm is a uniquely smooth anti-wrinkle concealer that commits all day to covering dark circles and blemishes. Using a cocktail of beneficial ingredients (vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, soybean oil, panthenol, linoleic acid and phospholipids), timeBalm combats wrinkles and protects your delicate eye area from environmental stresses.
- Vitamin A bolsters your skin’s elasticity while moisturizing it to protect your delicate eye area from environmental stresses. It also helps even out skin tone.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects your visage from skin-degenerating free radicals.
- Vitamin C is the ultimate in repairing sun damage.
- Soybean Oil boosts your skin’s metabolism and nourishes with amino acids.
- Panthenol moisturizes and nourishes.
- Linoleic Acid and Phospholipids help the skin repair itself.
- Beeswax acts as an emollient base that stays put on your skin to deliver the above ingredients.
theBalm products are available at select Sephora stores, www.sephora.com, and upscale boutiques and spas nationwide.