Summer Look with Wet ‘n’ Wild
Another test look — Clarins Skin Illusion (the shade is too light but setting with Guerlain Les Violettes in #03 made it wearable for test purposes, at least), NYX Eyeshadow Base, Wet ‘n’ Wild Vanity Eyeshadow Palette, Physicians Formula Glow Pearls, and Guerlain Chant d’Aromes.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NYX Eyeshadow Base (base), Wet ‘n’ Wild Vanity Eyeshadow Palette (shimmering beige, gold, bronze, beige, dark brown), span style=”color: #9d4b7b;”>Wet ‘n’ Wild Olive Color Icon Eyeliner (olive green), Hourglass Film Noir Mascara (black)
- Face: Clarins Skin Illusion (108), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Physicians Formula Light Bronze Pearl Mineral Glow Pearls (bronze)
- Lips: Guerlain Chant d’Aromes (103) Rouge Automatique (rosy pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 184 (fan brush)
For eyes, start by applying NYX as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 294. Apply the shimmering beige eyeshadow to the inner tearduct with the 217. Next, apply the gold eyeshadow just above the lid and in the crease with the 239. Lightly blend the bronze eyeshadow into the crease with the 222, blending outwards, then layer with the dark brown eyeshadow. Pat the beige eyeshadow lightly above the crease and highlight the brow bone with the 217. Apply Stash liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Film Noir mascara.
For cheeks, apply Light Bronze Pearl on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with the 184.
For lips, apply Chant d’Aromes lipstick for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!