Looks – Sunny Yellows and Oranges
The horseback ride was pretty nice, though I can certainly feel it today! I call it the “Triangle of Pain,” because you feel it on about three points at the seat of your pants. It’s not fun. I’m praying that the Zipline harness doesn’t overlap those points, because I imagine the harness itself might make me a bit sore, too! I told the boy that when I came home, I’d be an “Octagon of Pain.” Hawaii’s been great for the most part, but I haven’t slept well at all, so it’s starting to take a toll on me! I keep going to bed and getting that sleep where you wake up 20 times, and each time you do, you feel like you never even went to sleep at all!
The look I’m sharing with you today is what I wore to go horseback riding. It seemed like it was going to be a good day, weather-wise, and sure enough, perfect! Breezy and not too humid or hot aka my makeup wouldn’t slide off the first step I took outside. Today, I’m going to go pretty bare-faced for the Zipline adventure (we picked the 8am time slot), but I’ll put on my “real” face later, LOL.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Going Bananas eyeshadow (frosty yellow), Fab & Flashy eyeshadow (frosty orange), Bold & Brazen eyeshadow (bronze with pink), Dark Edge eyeshadow (matte dark brown), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), UD 24//7 Stash Eye Pencil (dark gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Margin blush (dirty pink)
- Lips: Swelter slimshine (bright coral), C-thru lipglass (nude)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Going Bananas = Bright Sunshine; Fab & Flashy = Juiced (not a great dupe); Bold & Brazen = Twinks; Dark Edge = Brun; Swelter = Skew
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Going Bananas eyeshadow to inner third of the lid using the 239 brush. Follow by applying Fab & Flashy eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken outer lid with Bold & Brazen eyeshadow. Apply Dark Edge eyeshadow into outer crease to deepen, using the 239. Soften harsh lines with Going Bananas eyeshadow swept above crease. Highlight brow with Ricepaper eyeshadow. Line lower lash line with UD 24/7 Stash Eye Pencil. Sweep apples of cheeks with Margin blush using the 129. Apply Swelter slimshine to lips, and then top with C-thru lipglass for color and shine.