Looks – Pinks and Purples from Suite Array
Look from yesterday My brain is tired from reading marketing–at least it isn’t dying like it was doing accounting homework. I think accounting might kick my butt, LOL!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Lovely Lily pigment (lavender), Up-do eyeshadow (light pink), Team Violets eyeshadow duo (mauve-plum/dark burgundy), Hush eyeshadow (pink-toned highlighter), Urban Decay Lust Eye Liner (purple), Rave pearlglide liner (dark purple), Chanel Exceptionnel mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Blooming blush (soft pink)
- Lips: YSL Lingerie Pink rouge volupte lipstick (pale pink), Negligee lipglass (purple-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Lovely Lily = Kitschmas (close); Up-do = Sushi Flower; Team Violet = Fig. 1//Sketch; Rave = Prunella; Blooming = Well Dressed; Negligee = Cultured
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Lovely Lily pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Up-do eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Team Violets (lighter side) to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Team Violets (darker side) and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Hush eyeshadowunderneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Rave pearlglide liner on outer lower lash line and UD Lust Eye Liner on inner lower lash line, and Chanel Exceptionnel mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Blooming blush using the 129. Apply YSL Lingerie Pink lipstick to lips, and then top with Negligee lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!
Lovely Lily, Up-do, Team Violets, Rave, UD Lust