Just a simple look for the weekend. I felt like wearing something a little spring-y, so I wanted to use yellow in the look somewhere, and this is what came out. I was originally thinking more Easter-egg-y (yellow, pink, purple), but maybe next time.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral base), Sugarshot eyeshadow (frosty off white), Going Bananas eyeshadow (frosty lemon-yellow), Flip eyeshadow (peachy-gold), Beauty Burst eyeshadow (reddish brown), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner (dark brown), Femme-fi eyeshadow (soft neutral highlighter), Zoomlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Don’t Be Shy blush (soft cool pink), Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer (pink highlighter)
- Lips: Saint Germain lipstick (cool pink with purple undertones), Tartlette liglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sugarshot = Phloof!; Going Bananas = Bright Sunshine; Flip = Romp; Beauty Burst = Twinks; Don’t Be Shy = Well Dressed; Saint Germain = Pink Nouveau; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Sugarshot eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Going Bananas eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Flip eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Beauty Burst eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Underground Liner on lower lash line, and Zoomlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Don’t Be Shy blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Saint Germain lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!