I spent all day at orientation for my MBA program, which starts later on in September. Law school classes started this past Monday, unfortunately! Summer is kind of at its end for me, I suppose. Here’s to a better school year than last!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Blonde’s Gold pigment (beige-gold base), Nanogold eyeshadow (peach-gold duochrome), Brash eyeshadow (copper), Chestnut eyeshadow (rusty cranberry), Raven kohl power (berry-black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Blooming powder blush (soft pink)
- Lips: Lightly Ripe lipstick (subdued berry-pink), Rich & Ripe lipglass (dark coral-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Blonde’s Gold = White Gold; Nanogold = Pink Opal; Brash = Amber Lights; Chestnut = Cranberry; Raven = Foxy Lady; Blooming = Dame; Lightly Ripe = Captive; Rich & Ripe = Lust
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Blonde’s Gold pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Nanogold eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Brash eyeshadow to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Nanogold. Darken the outer lid using Chestnut eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Nanogold underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Raven kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Blooming blush using the 129. Apply Lightly Ripe lipstick to lips, and then top with Rich & Ripe lipglass for color and shine.