Look – Soft Neutrals and Browns
After yesterday’s experimentation, this is my actual look for the day. Sometimes it’s fun just to have, well, fun with makeup – to be able to try out things and combinations that are gloriously over the top. Obviously, this is pre-hair cut!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Copperbeam pigment (metallic brown), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Bronze eyeshadow (dark brown), Smut eyeshadow (darkest brown), Texture eyeshadow (soft warm brown), UD Bourbon 24/7 Liner (warm brown), Rich Ground fluidline (warm brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Blooming blush (soft pink)
- Lips: Lightly Ripe lipstick (subtle deep pink), Liqueur lipglass (dirty brown)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Copperbeam = Chocolate Brown; Blooming = CoyGirl; Lightly Ripe = Syrup; Liqueur = Spite
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Copperbeam pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply Ricepaper eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Texture eyeshadow to outer lid with the 239. Darken crease with Bronze eyeshadow with the 239, and then add depth using Smut eyeshadow. Sweep Ricepaper underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with UD Bourbon 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, Rich Ground fluidline on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Blooming using the 129. Apply Lightly Ripe lipstick to lips, and then top with Liqueur lipglass for color and shine.