Look – Simple Green & Dark Green Eyes
This is the look I wore to the Benefit breakfast yesterday (This is, obviously, before Benefit made me over!) I didn’t think something this simple would turn out this lovely!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Juxt eyeshadow (pastel green), Bottle Green eyeshadow (dark green), Prussian eyeshadow (dark blue), Soft Force eyeshadow (highlighter), Prescriptives Grotto Liner (green), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Margin blush (coral-pink)
- Lips: Brave New Bronze lipstick (pinky nude), Chanel Tangerine Dream (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Brave New Bronze = Honeylove
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the lid, pack Juxt eyeshadow on using the 239. Darken crease with Bottle Green eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Prussian eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Soft Force eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Prescriptives Grotto Liner on lower lash line. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Margin blush using the 129. Apply Brave New Bronze lipstick to lips, and then top with Chanel Tangerine Dream for color and shine.
Check out more photos!