Look – Neutral with a Peach Twist
This is a look from a couple of weeks ago I’m sick with some sort of nasty cold, so I’ve not been so keen on wearing makeup these past few days. Hopefully the bug will move on to someone else to plague soon enough. I hope everybody’s week has been treating them well–two more days ’til the weekend, yay!
Happy April Fool’s Day
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral base), Rose Blanc eyeshadow (white-yellow), Texture eyeshadow (light reddish brown), Shroom eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stash (antique gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Honey High-Light Powder (peachy-gold)
- Lips: Chanel Monte Carlo lipstick (sheer coral), Chanel Tangerine Dream Aqualumiere Gloss (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Rose Blanc = Nylon
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base. On the lid, apply Rose Blanc eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Texture eyeshadow to the crease with the 226. Sweep Shroom eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Stash Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Honey High-Light Powder using the 129. Apply Monte Carlo lipstick to lips, and then top with Chanel Tangerine Dream Aqualumiere Gloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos!