I’m going to my sister’s piano recital later on this evening, so I wanted to do something special for that What are you doing this weekend?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Copperbeam pigment (dark gold-brown), Brash eyeshadow (copper), Woodwinked eyeshadow (antique brown), Bronze eyeshadow (dark brown), Spiced Chocolate eyeshadow (matte dark brown), Ricepaper eyeshadow (soft highlighter), Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Fleurry blush (soft peachy coral)
- Lips: Sci-Fi-Delity lipstick (frosty raspberry), Cult of Cherry lipglass (red)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Copperbeam = Tan; Brash = Amber Lights; Spiced Chocolate = Swiss Chocolate; Fleurry = Peachykeen; Sci Fi Delity = Captive; Cult of Cherry = Russian Red
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Copperbeam pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On inner lid, apply Brash eyeshadow with the 239 brush. Apply Woodwinked eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Bronze eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Add depth to crease by applying Spiced Chocolate eyeshadow with the 239 brush. Sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Fleurry blush using the 129. Apply Sci-Fi-Delity lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult of Cherry lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!