Another look I really should be patient and space out my looks, since I don’t do my makeup everyday, but I can’t resist. I must admit, I’m terrible at holding things back, LOL! I tried false eyelashes again, and while I was able to make them work, it didn’t go quite as smoothly (nor as quickly) as the day before. I definitely need to throw this pair of 7s away, though, because one is totally shot! (By the way, still wearing Korres’ Watermelon Tinted Moisturizer in this look.)
Happy Monday! Hope your day is amazing!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Kelly Green pigment (medium green), Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow (green-cast gold), Bio-Green eyeshadow (medium green), Prussian eyeshadow (dark blue), Atlantic Blue eyeshadow (bright violet-blue), Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter), #7 lashes (false eyelashes), Shade fluidline (dark forest green), Urban Decay Graffiti 24/7 Liner (green), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Laura Geller Golden Apricot blush (peachy-pink), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Brave New Bronze lipstick (pinky nude), Tartlette lipglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Femme-fi = Shroom; Brave New Bronze = Velvet Teddy; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Kelly Green pigment with water-based mixing medium on the lower lid. On the inner lid, pack Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Bio-Green eyeshadow to the middle and outer portions of the lid. Darken crease with Atlantic Blue eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Prussian eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Graffiti Liner on lower lash line, and Shade fluidline on the upper lash line using the 209. Apply #7 lashes to upper lash line, then lightly apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Laura Geller Golden Apricot blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Brave New Bronze lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!