Yesterday, I did Bing + Jampacked… well, I also threw Cult of Cherry lipglass on top of that to see how it would look. That’s what I’m showing you today (Which is why I’m wearing the same shirt — these photos are from yesterday!) I put a little more blush on (just heavier), too.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Raven kohl power (black-purple), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Blooming blush (soft pink)
- Lips: Bing mattene (dark purple/black), Jampacked lipglass (dark purple), Cult of Cherry lipglass (bright red)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Raven = Foxy; Bing = Cyber; Jampacked = Desire; Cult of Cherry = Russian Red
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Line lower lash line with Ravek kohl power and apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Blooming blush using the 129. Apply Bing mattene to lips, and then top with Jampacked lipglass and Cult of Cherry lipglass for color and shine.
See more photos and close-ups…