Look – BBR Smoky Eye with Pincurl and Deep Shade
SO, this was going to be posted tomorrow, but since I mixed up the pictures, I might as well just post it now!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral base), Pincurl eyeshadow (white-pink-silver), Knight eyeshadow (dark gray), Deep Shade eyeshadow (dark blue-purple), Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Blonde mineralize skinfinish (rose highlighter)
- Lips: Marquise d’ (beige pink), Live & Dye lipglass (pastel pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 214 (flat, stubby brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush)
- Substitutes: Pincurl = Vex; Knight = Silver Ring; Deep Shade = Contrast; Femme-fi = Shroom; Feline = Graphblack; Blonde = Dior Rose Diamond; Marquise d’ = Hue; Live & Dye = Love Nectar
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Pincurl eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Knight eyeshadow to the middle/outer portion of the lid. Darken crease with Deep Shade eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Femme-fi underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Blonde MSF using the 129. Apply Marquise d’ lipstick to lips, and then top with Live and Dye lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!