Inglot Pearl Eyeshadows in #430, 403, 414, 418, 412 (Golds/Greens)
Next up, golds and greens of Inglot’s Pearl Eyeshadow ($4.50 to $7.00 each for 0.09 oz.) range. (And the next set to follow, obviously, will be blues!) #400 isn’t available in pan form, so I don’t have it, but I’m curious to see if it’s more of a true yellow, as both #430 and 403 are more gold than yellow.
Inglot’s Pearl Eyeshadows have a very fine shimmer with a brighter, pearly sheen. I had a good experience with these five eyeshadows–they were easy to work with, nicely pigmented, and had the soft, smooth textures I’ve come to expect from Inglot’s Pearl eyeshadows.
- 430 is a darkened yellow gold with a pearl finish that borders on metallic. I don’t have it to compare, but it seems like it would be similar to Urban Decay’s Honey eyeshadow.
- 403 is a paled yellow gold with a pearl finish. This shade felt the slightest bit powdery, made more noticeable by the perfection of a lot of other shades I would say.
- 414 is a blackened teal-green with a pearl finish. It has a blackened-brown base. It’s not as complex as shades like theBalm’s Jealous Jordana.
- 418 is a medium-dark forest green with a black-brown base and pearl finish. It seems like it may be a little darker than MAC’s Humid but comparable.
- 412 is a pale, yellowed chartreuse with a golden metallic sheen, though it has a pearl finish.
See more photos & swatches!