When Bath & Body Works starts stocking their holiday gift sets, I know it’s time to work on my Christmas wish list, and start prodding others to give me some ideas of what they’d like to receive this season. I’m one of those early bird shoppers–I do not do December at the mall. The only reason you will see my butt at the mall after Thanksgiving (Black Friday is my official stop-going-to-the-mall-marker) is to swatch and review a MAC launch. But I go first thing in the AM, so I miss the crowds (especially since it’s usually a weekday!). SO, I can appreciate knowing and/or being able to purchase products available mid-October. Let me catch you up on all that is holiday in the beauty realm!
- Benefit Sets and trios
- Bobbi Brown Sets, palettes, minis
- Chanel Collection
- Dior Eye palettes
- Dior Black Diamond Collection
- Givenchy Collection
- Guerlain Midnight Butterfly Collection
- Lancome Palettes and sets
- Laura Mercier Palettes and sets
- MAC Little Darlings Sets of mini glosses, pigments, glitters, etc.
- MAC Passions of Red Eyeshadow and lip balettes, brush sets
- MAC Red She Said Holiday collection of mineralize shadows, blushes, etc.
- NARS Cosmetics Collection
- Smashbox Gifts and sets
- Too Faced Sets and palettes
- Urban Decay Sets, palettes, kits
- YSL/Yves Saint Laurent The Bow Collection
What collections caught your eye? Which have you bought from? Which are you saving up for?
I love Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, and Urban Decay’s so far–those are really theo nly ones I’ve played with. I might venture into Guerlain and NARS’ launches later on.