Guest Look — Chrissy Shares a Red and Black Eye
1. Using a 217 brush, cover the eyelid and crease with a light layer of Flammable paint
2. Using a 252 brush, highlight the browbone and inner corner of the eyelid with Rondelle eye shadow
3. Using a 242 brush, apply Reflects Blackened Red Glitter to rest of the lid and the crease.
4. Using a 275 brush, apply Carbon eye shadow to the crease and outer corner of the eyelid and blend with 224 brush
5. Using a 266 brush, apply Blacktrack Fluid Line to the upper lash line
6. Using a 219 brush, apply a thick line of Rondelle underneath lower lash line and a thinner line of carbon right underneath the lash line
7. Apply Lash Prep and Prime and Black Plush Lash to the upper lashes (and lower if desired)
8. Apply Feline Power Khol pencil to the waterline
She also used Flirt and Tease blush, blended with a little Reflects Blackened Red glitter on the cheeks, and Back to Del Rio lipstick and Real Desire lipglass.
Check out one more photo, a close up…