Guerlain Voilette de Madame Collection for Fall 2013
Guerlain introduces its exclusive Fall 2013 Voilette de Madame collection, composed to make every woman irresistible, expressing her seduction and personality with style and femininity. Madame’s ultimate accessory, the veil, is the inspiration for this season’s collection. Like Madame herself, the veil gives only small glimpses into a woman’s mysterious world. And as Madame unveils herself, her secrets come to light.
Gloss d’Enfer Maxi Shine ($30.00)
Gloss d’Enfer Maxi Shine glosses guarantee lips a shimmering, radiant and plumping finish. Lightweight and instantly eye-catching, Maxi Shine offers tailor-made effects for a devastatingly angelic smile.
- Madame Batifole (860) Electric sparkling fuchsia (Limited Edition)
- Madame Flirte (861) Gourmand sparkling red (Limited Edition)
- Madame Fascine (863) Sparkling deep purple (Limited Edition)
Rouge G ($49.50)
Rouge G de Guerlain captures the quintessence of luxury. With a simple click, the case reveals a mirror and a lipstick nestled within. An exceptional, fabulously chic accessory, Rouge G surpasses mere beauty. The ruby formula gives lips a vibrant luminosity with highly concentrated pigmentation for intense color. Perfectly paired with Guerlain’s matching Gloss d’Enfer counterpart, Rouge G’s new Fall shades are enclosed in a limited-edition case adorned in a screen-printed dotted Swiss veil.
- Madame Batifole (860) Vibrant fuchsia (Limited Edition)
- Madame Flirte (861) Fruity red (Limited Edition)
- Madame Reve (862) Voluptuous pink (Limited Edition)
Le Vernis ($23.00)
Guerlain’s nail lacquers are indispensable allies for accomplished femininity. These ultra-vibrant shades incorporate adhesive resins to offer a perfectly even sheen that lasts for days.
- Madame Batifole (860) Deep and intense fuchsia (Limited Edition)
Madame Rougit ($67.00) (Limited Edition)
Guerlain’s newest blush encompasses 4 luminous colors: raspberry, pale pink, beige and coral, which work together to illuminate and highlight, leaving a velvety finish. Madame Rougit comes enclosed in a lacquered black box with a magnetic closure, and slips into an elegant suedette pouch with coral topstitching.
Ecrin 2 Couleurs ($44.00) (New and Permanent)
Guerlain’s new duo eye shadows are the perfect accessory for creating statement looks. Inside the slender gold case are 2 stunning colors—one a pure color and one a luminous veil. The pure color shadows are matte and intense, gliding on to create instant effect. The other serves as a veil, a sparkly or metallic texture that can add a layer of dazzling radiance.
- Two Rock (01) Dazzling green and black
- Two Stylish (02) Deep blue and metallic grey
- Two Extravagant (03) Chocolate brown and zesty green
- Two Gossip (04) Plum and baroque gold
- Two Candy (05) Soft white and sparkling pink
- Two Parisian (06) Intense black and powder pink
- Two Lovely (07) Soft grey and aquamarine
- Two Spicy (08) Ebony brown and spicy coral
Eye Pencil ($30.00) (New and Permanent)
Guerlain’s new retractable eye pencils transform eyes in an instant. The pencil’s clever combination of smooth waxes, luminous polymers and intense pigmentation allow it to create the perfect eye contour. Long-lasting, non-transferable and water-resistant, Guerlain’s eye pencil is amendable to every occasion.
- Black Jack (01) Black
- Jackie Brown (02) Brown
- Deep Purple (03) Purple
- Katy Navy (04) Navy
- Amber Silver (05) Silver
Availability: August 2013 at select locations of Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, and Bergdorf Goodman
See more photos!