Givenchy Gets Us Jonesin’ for Holiday
GIVENCHY FOR HOLIDAY 2008
Nicolas Degenees envisions a night filled with sparking stars and brilliant fireworks, all reflected in a makeup palette that’s both fanciful and wearable. Eyes got defined with navy, grey and black tones, offset by twinkly hints of shimmering pink, lilac and gold. Velvety red, brilliant raspberry and glossy pinks accentuate lips, and skin becomes perfected with highlights to create a glowing visage. The final touch is soft skin, kissed with a hint of sexy fragrance and subtle glimmering shine. This feminine, enchanted collection is the ultimate preparation for the joyful season’s occasion.
- Very Couture Palette ($65.00)
- Rouge Interdit Shine ($26.50) in 02 Nude Shine, 07 Rose Shine
- Rouge Interdit ($26.50) in 39 Absolutely Irresistible Red (Limited Edition)
- Pop Gloss Crystal ($23.50) in 4443 Rose by Night, 444 Plum by Night (Limited Edition)
- Prisme Again! Blush Glow ($40.00) in 71 Glowing Rose (Limited Edition)
- Phenomen’Eyes Mascara ($27.00) in 751 (Limited Edition)
- Vernis Please! ($15.00) in 160 Purple by Night (Limited Edition)
- Mister Bright Touch of Light Pen ($31.50) in 71 Dawnlight
Availability: October 2008
See fabulous shots of the products for the holiday season!