China Glaze Tranzitions Collection for Spring 2013
For Spring: China Glaze Tranzitions
There’s nail art and then there’s China Glaze® nail couture. Reverse French manicure, half moons, ombre, basket weave, dots or racing stripes: nail designs are intricate and multi-colored. China Glaze® introduces a new way to get multi-color, unique nail art with fewer bottles of polish with the new color-changing Tranzitions collection!
China Glaze® Tranzitions’ revolutionary new nail lacquer reacts when a clear top coat is applied, changing the color from one shade to another for a stunning effect. Wear any of the six beautiful, color-shifting shades alone, or allow your creativity to run wild and create intricate nail designs by applying a top coat in specific places. Try different looks using nail art brushes, free-hand designs or nail guides. Because each shade changes color, you get two lacquers in one, creating an entirely new look with just one swipe.
The China Glaze® Tranzitions collection features six shades, though with the color transition, you get 12 unique shades including:
- Split Person-NAIL-ity Dusty pink shifts to fuchsia
- Duplicity Mint green shifts to vibrant teal
- Modify Me Periwinkle blue shifts to indigo blue
- Altered Reality Teal blue shifts to turquoise
- Metallic Metamorphosis Silvery grey shifts to bluish-charcoal grey
- Shape Shifter Smokey violet shifts to dark purple
How It Works:
- Step 1: Apply a base coat.
- Step 2: Apply two coats of China Glaze® Tranzitions shade of choice. Allow to completely dry.
- Step 3: Lastly, apply one coat of clear top coat such as China Glaze® Fast Forward and watch the color change right before your eyes.
Availability: The China Glaze® Tranzitions collection will be available in January 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide.
See more photos!