Butter London Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection
Fall 2012 – Butter London Lacquers and Lipglosses
Sequins! Velvet! Satin! Tweed! This season, the catwalks were abundant with rich texture! We’ve translated this to nails through the infusion of glitter particles and metallic and holographic fnishes. The colour tones speak to “earthiness” but are not specifically earth tones – think rust, shimmering greens, and silver. This collection feels future-forward but not futuristic. This season is all about using texture to add interest and depth to your look.
Nail Lacquer ($14.00)
- Lovely Jubbly Vibrant magenta flecked with red, blue, gold micro particles
- Trustafarian Golden holographic finish gives this delightful sage green a surprising and sophisticated edge
- Gobsmacked Heavily pigmented charcoal grey glitter with slightly textured finish
- Shag High-shine metallic lacquer in a warm orange-burgundy hue
- Dodgy Barnett Highly holographic shade that blurs the line between grey and silver
- Toff Darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink
- Come to Bed Red Sexiest red in history
- Tea with the Queen On the pink side of tan, very neutral, but never boring
- La Moss Vampy and full of red wine, just like its inspiration
- Queen Vic Stunning, elegant, and classy; red wine meets cranberry
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom
See more photos!