Bright Makeup: The Violet Glow
Another look just for fun Thought we could start the week with something ultra bright!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Digit Eyeshadow (iridescent light purple), Make Up For Ever #75 Eyeshadow (bright pink), MAC Atlantic Blue Eyeshadow (dark blue-violet), MAC Stars ‘n Rockets Eyeshadow (fuchsia-purple duochrome), MAC Hush Eyeshadow (pinky highlighter), Urban Decay Deviant 24/7 Liner (blue), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Le Metier de Beaute Romeo & Juliet Blushing Bronzed Duet (cool baby pink)
- Lips: MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick (cool pink), MAC Luminary Lustreglass (sheer iridescent white-purple)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Digit eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend #75 eyeshadow on the outer two-thirds of the lid with the 239. Pat Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow on the middle third of the lid, overlapping Digit and #75. Next, apply Atlantic Blue eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Digit eyeshadow with the crease shade and then highlight the brow bone with Hush eyeshadow. Bring everything together by applying Deviant liner on the lower lash line, then pat Digit eyeshadow beneath the liner and Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow on top of the liner. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Fresh blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Viva Glam Gaga lipstick first, and then layer Luminary lustreglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!