Best of Temptalia December 2nd through December 16th
- Quick guide on choosing nails for the season.
- Round-up post of our nine different gift guides this season.
- A lengthy tutorial on dewy skin, contouring, blusher, and highlighting for perfect holiday skin.
- Orly (nail products) has their Sugarcoated collection.
- Yves Saint Laurent’s Color Collection for Spring is gorgeous.
- Lancome announces L.U.C.I. for the upcoming season.
- Dior has us tempted by its Floral Blossom collection.
- NARS’ Spring Lily collection utterly dazzles us.
- Bobbi Brown has her Pink Raspberry collection that tickles us pink (ha!).
- Givenchy’s Denim Fetiche collection has us totally drooling.
- Guerlain’s The Guerlain Woman collection makes us wish for spring.
- We interviewed Anne Rogers, super talented makeup artist.
- Brooklyn Diva shared this hot purple eye with us, while Cammie flashes her bronzed-out peepers.
- We broke down looks from Keira Knightley, Eva Longoria, Hayden Panettiere, Christina Aguilera, Eva Green,
- With Harper’s Bazaar’s help, we detailed the beauty habits of different types of women.
- Make sure to vote in our annual beauty awards (ends tomorrow!).
- Win $70 worth of Charles Worthington haircare products by entering our contest.
- Air of Style (Stylistics’ perfume) in-depth review; verdict? worth the money, if you have it.
- We announced one of MAC’s spring collections, N/Naked, for 2008.
- Victor Cembellin gives Temptalia readers some fabulous tips on using the new Metal-x shadows.
- In our Myriad of Mascara reviews, we give Plushlash the thumbs up.
- Clinique’s Long Pretty mascara holds up to the challenges quite well.
- Osmotics’ Cream Extreme gives us the miracle were looking for!
- Estee Lauder’s Illusionist mascara turns out to be one of our favorite mascaras by EL.
- Estee Lauder’s DayWear Plus moisturizer turns our world upside, and we love it!
- Pacifica Candles make excellent gifts to give (even to yourself!).
Be sure to check out the best in the beatuy blogosphere for the past week!
- Elke looks back at her first trip to NY and how it changed her.
- Savvy Skin has a Freeze 24/7 Review And Contest
- SugarShock is craving beauty treats that smell good enough to eat.
- makeup loves me is giving away two limited edition prescriptives illuminator all over face color bricks! head on over to leave a comment and win!
- A Touch of Blusher loves lilac!
- Do you want MARC JACOBS fragrance sets for a steal? Kyle at Face Candy has the scoop.
- The Muse Battles Dry Winter Skin with a Review of Philosophy’s Microdelivery Wash!
- Beauty Anonymous reviews Roxy Fragrance and Delicate Shower Gel
- Because good things come in small packages, Makeup Moxie’s got the ultimate guide to beauty stocking stuffers that are almost too pretty to part with.
- The Glitterati feels pretty… oh so pretty… in West Side.
- Beauty and Personality Grooming – Chilblains:a skin affliction that occurs in winter
- All Lacquered Up previews the spring polish collections from Chanel, China Glaze, CND and Zoya
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic tries out Max Factor’s Vivid Impact Highlighting Mascara for something fun