Back to School Makeup: Quick & Easy Natural Eye
Quick & Easy Natural Smoky Eye
This is a super quick, super easy smoky eye that’s not too dramatic and still natural.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow (dark brown), MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow (medium brown), MAC Shroom Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner (black), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Korres #15 Natural Blush (natural brown)
- Lips: MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick (nude), MAC Nymphette Lipglass (soft pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Satin Taupe eyeshadow on the bottom third of the lid along the upper lash line. Lightly blend Soft Brown eyeshadow on the middle of the lid with the 239 and blend into and above the crease. Blend Shroom eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Zero liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply #15 Natural blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Velvet Teddy lipstick first, and then layer Nymphette lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!