5 Shades of Stormy Gray
Earthy… weathered… how about five shades of stormy gray? Gray can be such a basic shade, but it can add a lot of dimension and depth, too, and sometimes it can look so modern and clean on its own.
- NARS Transvaal — can be used as an eyeliner or cream eyeshadow, it’s a medium-dark, creamy gray with neutral-cool undertones
- MAC Typographic — a classic, dark gray with a matte finish
- Illamasqua Raindrops — a smattering of silver flakes suspended in a bluish-gray
- Inglot #387 — a cool-toned, blue-tinted gray with a mostly matte finish
- Zoya Dove — a medium, warm-toned gray cream