5-Minute Makeup: Easy Neutrals
Yeah, yeah! Another neutral look! What of it? No, but seriously, I had some furious lip swatching to do today, and I always want to have some makeup on but nothing that would skew the lip color, so I tend to lean on the neutral side. This is a great quick neutral look that works for most occasions.
What’s the best part about your Tuesday so far? For me, it was playing around with some NARS blushes… which are gorgeous!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Dazzlelight Eyeshadow (shimmering white-champagne), MAC Soba Eyeshadow (soft golden brown), MAC Wedge Eyeshadow (soft medium brown), MAC Grain Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner (dark brown), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: NARS Oasis Blush (dirty pink-plum)
- Lips: NARS Oasis Lip Gloss (dirty pink-plum)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Dazzlelight eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid. Apply Soba eyeshadow on the outer half of the lid, then lightly blend Wedge eyeshadow in the outer crease and very outer edge of the lid with the 226. Blend Grain eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone . Bring everything together by applying Underground liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Oasis blush on the apples of the cheeks and smooth with fingertips.
For lips, apply Oasis lipgloss for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!
Forgot to take a downward looking shot! Sorry!