Release Date + Collection Info
Legendary Makeup Artist Pat McGrath indulges in iconic eye-dolatry with the sublime splendour of 17 *NEW* EYEdols™ Eye Shadow Singles. Heralding the rapturous return of 11 shadows from her original palettes plus six incendiary new couture colour creations — a divine array of smooth pigments, tempting textures and haute hues, ranging from glittering golds and molten metallics to divinely decadent ruby, turquoise, ultra violets and onyx — sinfully saturated to transcend the spectrum.
“This legendary collection allows you to build your own elite eye shadow empire,” says McGrath, “a salacious spread of single shadows and highly-advanced formulations that infinitely transform the eyes with a lush, sensorial application and supernatural effects.”
A scintillating sight, McGrath’s EYEdols™ made their transcendent debut across FW19 runways in New York, London, Milan and Paris. Shades ‘LAPIS LUXURY,’ ‘PURPLE REIGN’ and ‘SYNTHETICA’ delivered a riot of electric blue and purple eyes at Anna Sui, while ‘STATUESQUE,’ a silky suede taupe, ignited legendary lid moments at Prada, Versace, and Stella McCartney. At Chloé and Valentino, ‘BURNISHED HONEY,’ ‘ROSE VENUS,’ and ‘CELESTIAL,’ added a touch of modern French glamour.
“With undercurrents ranging from surreally sublime femininity to mesmerising modernity to ravishing rebellion, the Fall 2019 ready-to-wear shows were the perfect atmosphere to put my new EYEdols™ through their paces.” McGrath says.
11 of Mother’s most coveted shadows join six transcendent *NEW* hues to fete the eyes unlike ever before. This exquisitely curated, swoon-worthy selection features a sublime array of decadent shades, including multidimensional jewels, brilliant gleaming metals and deified modern mattes.
The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigments that glide on in a single stunning stroke, for sinfully seamless color transitions that transform with unprecedented buildability.
3/28, Noon EST
EYEdols Eyeshadow Singles, $25.00
There is a 17th shade, but it’s not yet listed on the brand’s website – it is shown in the swatch, which is Rose Venus, it’s a rose gold hue (sixth from the bottom).
- Statuesque Suede neutral taupe (Matte) (New)
- Burnished Honey Mahogany suede (Matte) (New)
- Celestial Gleaming champagne (Shimmer)
- Crimson Fire Metallic ruby (Metallic) (New)
- Dark Matter Onyx sheen (Matte)
- Deep Velvet Deep plum brown suede (Matte)
- Divine Mink Grey-brown (Metallic)
- Gold Standard Luminous 24K gold (Shimmer)
- Purple Reign Vivid purple sheen (Matte)
- Sextrovert Gleaming metallic bronze (Metallic)
- Telepathic Taupe Glittering greige (Metallic)
- Enraptured Gleaming antiqued gold (Metallic)
- Lapis Luxury Mutlidimensional turquoise (Metallic)
- Pale Fire Coral pink duochrome (Shimmer)
- Corrupt Copper Bright copper (Metallic) (New)
- Synthetica Glittering ultra violet (Metallic) (New)
- Rose Venus Gleaming metallic golden rose (Metallic) (New)
Row 1: Statuesque, Burnished Honey, Celestial, Crimson Fire; Row 2: Dark Matter, Deep Velvet, Divine Mink, Gold Standard; Row 3: Purple Reign, Sextrovert, Synthetica, Telepathic Taupe; Row 4: Enraptured, Lapis Luxury, Pale Fire, Corrupt Copper
Top to bottom: Celestial, Statuesque, Burnished Honey, Deep Velvet, Dark Matter, Divine Minx, Sextrovert, Telapathic Taupe, Gold Standard, Enraptured, Corrupt Copper, (17th shade), Pale Fire, Crimson Fire< Purple Reign, Synthetica, Lapis Luxury