Neutral Makeup: Go Away Rainy Days
Even though it was a miserable, rainy day, I decided to warm things up with Bobbi Brown’s Bonfire Palette! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), (medium taupe gray), Bobbi Brown Cafe Cream EyeshadowBobbi Brown Bonfire Eyeshadow (light copper), Bobbi Brown Cognac Eyeshadow (dark chocolate brown), Bobbi Brown Bone Eyeshadow (matte white-beige), Milani Gold Liquif’Eye Eyeliner (gold), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium)
- Cheeks: Make Up For Ever Quickie (6) HD Blush (pink with a little coral)
- Lips: MAC Peachstock Lipstick (peach nude), MAC Double Dare Cremesheen Glass (red-coral)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 188 (small stippling brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Cafe Cream eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Bonfire eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Cognac eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend Cognac eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. Lightly tap and brush Bonfire eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Bone eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Gold eyeliner on the lower lash line and Bonfire eyeshadow lightly patted below the lower lash line with the 219 brush. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Quickie blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 188.
For lips, apply Peachstock lipstick first, and then layer Double Dare cremsheen glass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!