- BH Cosmetics — 40% off sitewide, ends 2/19.
- bluemercury — 15% off $100+ purchase with code SAVE15, ends 2/19.
- Cover FX — 20% off $65+ orders with code WEEKEND20, ends 2/18.
- Space NK — Enter code BEAUTY19 on the Shopping Bag Page when claiming your beauty bag gift with purchase. Worth over $470, ends 2/17.
- Ulta — Bonus points w/purchase (may depend on tier); 100 points with $25+, 350 points with $50+, 500 points with $100+ purchases, activate here, ends 2/24.
Clinique Heather Pop is my HG blush; both color and formula. I am quite fair, MAC NW10 in winter and NW13 in summer. I find this is the perfect every day blush. It goes with whatever eye look I'm wearing and most lipstick shades. Its the type of blush that I frequently take for granted. The formula is very easy to work with. Its buildable and hard to overdo. It has a subtle sheen, but no shine or glitter. I can easily wear it to my very conservative job and just as easily wear it out for a special occasion. On my normal to dry skin it easily wears for 12 hours without fading. Like I said...I frequently take it for granted.
I had heard the hype about Tarte Shape Tape concealer so I wanted to try it. I bought the concealer in Fair. I have some slight under eye shadows, but not too dark and I have some pigmentation from sun damage. This product is worth every bit of hype. You only need a fraction of product compared to other concealers. It blends out very nicely with a damp Beauty Blender. Once set with a finishing powder it stays in place until I take it off which is easily 12 hours of wear. And...it doesn't settle into the fine lines under my eyes. I would highly recommend this product.