Skip to content

Featured Deals

View All

We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Thank you for your support! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Thank you!

  • Clionadh — 6% off w/code TEMPTALIA (excludes collabs + charity products)
  • ColourPop — 10% off (a few exclusions apply) w/code TEMPTALIA
product

Pale Mauve

Bobbi Brown
Review posted 9 years ago

Tagged as: Buildable, Creamy, Blendable, Drying.

Review posted 9 years ago

Tagged as: Buildable, Creamy, Blendable, Drying.

Love the color, it's a nice pale pinky mauve that's natural looking and not to bright or dark nor too light and stark. It goes on pretty well, but isn't the most moisturizing color. It's pretty expensive and I would not rebuy it, the color is good but not a must have. I would try to find a cheaper dupe of it. My gripe besides the price is the smell of the lipsticks, I really did not enjoy that. And finally just decided I couldn't stand it.

Back to Top