- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
A beautiful but quite subtle glow. I find it doesn't always show as deep as I would like and I have to use a powder to make it last. I do love using it as an under brow highlight to finish my eyeshadow looks and that always looks so beautiful!
I got this as a bonus product and I love it. I feel the colour is quite unique and it is just a lovely colour base for a neutral eye look or something a bit more dramatic.
I know people rave about this concealer but I find it's just too thin and wears away quite easily. I am trying to work with it a bit more now. It's only suitable for covering spots - wouldn't use it under the eyes.
This has been my go to mascara recently for more dramatic eyes. I love the spikey end for getting every last lash. I have found that applying the product too heavy handed will cause it to clump significantly so it does take a while to get right.
My holy-grail powder! I have been using this for probably over 10 years now and was the first product I was ever colour matched to. I wear it over a BB cream as an everyday look as well as for a setting powder in my T-Zone over liquid foundation for special occasions. The product is beautiful and light and doesn't cake or crease leaving a flawless, natural but matte finish. Touch ups are easy using a powder brush for light and even fix-ups.
I can't resist a palette that is customisable. I found these eyeshadows to be mostly good however consistency in terms of colour pay-off can range from average to amazing. I haven't had one that didn't have at least decent colour payoff but it definitely helps to swatch these first to make sure you are getting the type of shadow you want.
Overall a good product. Not as much coverage as some BB creams such as the Smashbox one however it is perfect for someone like me that like to set everything with a powder foundation. The lightest shade is still slightly too dark but blends well and the product is so beautifully light weight. Does require some re-application on the oilier areas of my face.