Skip to content

Featured Deals

View All

We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Thank you for your support! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Thank you!

  • Clionadh — 6% off w/code TEMPTALIA (excludes collabs + charity products)
  • ColourPop — 10% off (a few exclusions apply) w/code TEMPTALIA
palette

Sweet Peach

Too Faced
Review posted 10 years ago

Tagged as: Buildable, Buttery, Creamy, Easy-to-apply, Long-wearing, Easy-to-use-product, Great-gift, Great-value.

Review posted 10 years ago

Tagged as: Buildable, Buttery, Creamy, Easy-to-apply, Long-wearing, Easy-to-use-product, Great-gift, Great-value.

I feel so sad for all of the bad reviews. I was waiting for a long time for this to come back and have been using it all week and LOVE the quality of the shadows and the selection. I would give this one a try ladies. I used it with mac paint pot - "let's skate" which is an icy light pink and they have all shown up well and stayed. Go too faced! I have been a long time fan of the line for over a decade though! <3

Back to Top