- Coloured Raine — 50% off Cheers to the Beauty palette, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA (while supplies last), ends 8/31.
- Milk Makeup — 20% off sitewide, ends 8/15.
- Muse Beauty — Buy any 2 Viseart Eyeshadow Palettes for $128 (plus get two free brushes) or any 2 Viseart Theory Palettes for $72, ends 8/22.
Colour Pop Wishful Thinking vs. Colour Pop Partridge Comparison
Colour Pop Wishful Thinking is a warm duochrome with a metallic finish that is limited edition and retails for $5.00. In comparison, Colour Pop Partridge is a warm duochrome with a frost finish that is permanent and retails for $5.00.
Your Vote — 80%
- Partridge is Less shimmery (1)
- Partridge is Darker (1)
- Partridge is More Muted (1)
- Partridge is Warmer (1)
- Partridge is Less Glossy (1)
How similar is Partridge to Wishful Thinking?