- Bergdorf Goodman — Shop the Beauty Boost event and receive up to $550 off your beauty purchase with code SPRINGBG, ends 4/22.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Ulta — 5X points on these Beauty Stars (1170 products to choose from, ft. Tarte, Smashbox, CoverFX, & more), activate here, ends 4/22.
Colour Pop Wishful Thinking vs. Natasha Denona Orion (105DC) Comparison
Colour Pop Wishful Thinking is a warm duochrome with a metallic finish that is limited edition and retails for $5.00. In comparison, Natasha Denona Orion (105DC) is a warm duochrome with a metallic finish that is permanent in palette and retails for $29.00.
Your Vote — 100%
- Orion (105DC) is Less pigmented (3)
- Orion (105DC) is Lighter (2)