- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Saks — 10% off sitewide (includes beauty!) with code BYFEB, ends 3/22.
- Ulta — Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette for $24.50 (regularly $49), Urban Decay Primer Potion for $12 (regularly $24), ends 3/22.
Becca Vanilla Quartz vs. MAC Let It Rock Comparison
Becca Vanilla Quartz is a warm gold with a frost finish that is permanent and retails for $38.00. In comparison, MAC Let It Rock is a warm gold with a pearl finish that is limited edition and retails for $34.00.
Your Vote — 90%
- Let It Rock is Less shimmery (1)
- Let It Rock is Less pigmented (1)
- Let It Rock is Lower quality (1)