Video Tutorial: MAC Photorealism Eyeshadow Quad Look
How-to: Lightly Smoky Green & Teal Eyes
This is a tutorial for this look from a few days ago using MAC’s Photorealism eyeshadow quad.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Silver Fog pigment (platinum silver), Image Maker eyeshadow (soft grey-green), Fresh Approach eyeshadow (pastel green), Grey Range eyeshadow (dark teal), Photorealism eyeshadow (soft gold), Make Up For Ever #20L Aqua Eyes (dark teal), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: The Perfect Cheek (pale pink), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Front Lit lipstick (sheer white-gold), New Spirit lipglass (peachy-orange), Lychee Luxe lipglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Photorealism = Nylon; Image Maker = Electra; Fresh Approach = Juxt; Grey Range = Deep Truth+Shimmermoss; The Perfect Cheek = Dame; Front Lit = Tanarama; New Spirit = Love Nectar
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Silver Fog pigment with water-based mixing medium on the lower lid. On the inner lid, pack Fresh Approach eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Image Maker eyeshadow to the middle and outer portions of the lid. Darken crease with Grey Range eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Photorealism eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Make Up For Ever #20L Aqua Eyes on lower lash line9. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with The Perfect Cheek blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Front Lit lipstick to lips, and then top with New Spirit and Lychee Luxe lipglasses for color and shine.