Video Tutorial: Britney Spears “Hold It Against Me” Makeup by Make Up For Ever
Make Up For Ever Britney Spears “Hold it Against Me” Make Up Look
Make Up For Ever’s David Hernandez dishes on how to get Britney’s eye-catching make up look from her new music video for “Hold It Against Me.”
- Prep the skin with HD Microperfecting Primer by applying to the entire face with Nylon Brush #30N.
- Next, apply HD Invisible Cover Foundation all over to achieve a flawless complexion.
- Use HD Microfinish Blush #14 to highlight the cheeks, shading from top to bottom.
- To add a slight contour to the cheeks, use the darker shade from our Sculpting Kit and shade just under the cheekbones.
- Finish by blending Star Powder #941 onto the cheeks, an iridescent white with silver highlights that provides a soft glow.
- Apply Aqua Cream #4 in white all over the eye lids with Brush #14S. Then, add Aqua Cream #2 in steel to the crease.
- Line the top and bottom lash lines with Aqua Eyes #2L. Next, add intensity to the eyes with Aqua Black, placing it inside the top waterline with Brush #2S.
- Apply a thick coat of Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara.
- For added drama, apply Faux Lash #157 to the middle of the lash line first, then lifting the corners until the lashes are secured in place.
- Finally, apply Aqua Cream #2 to the outer corners of the eyes and blend.
- Apply Rouge Artist Intense #18 in nude as a base to the lips.
- To add dimension, apply Lab Shine #M16 at the edges and center of the lips.