Make Up For Ever Britney Spears “Hold it Against Me” Make Up Look
Make Up For Ever’s David Hernandez dishes on how to get Britney’s eye-catching make up look from her new music video for “Hold It Against Me.”
- Prep the skin with HD Microperfecting Primer by applying to the entire face with Nylon Brush #30N.
- Next, apply HD Invisible Cover Foundation all over to achieve a flawless complexion.
- Use HD Microfinish Blush #14 to highlight the cheeks, shading from top to bottom.
- To add a slight contour to the cheeks, use the darker shade from our Sculpting Kit and shade just under the cheekbones.
- Finish by blending Star Powder #941 onto the cheeks, an iridescent white with silver highlights that provides a soft glow.
- Apply Aqua Cream #4 in white all over the eye lids with Brush #14S. Then, add Aqua Cream #2 in steel to the crease.
- Line the top and bottom lash lines with Aqua Eyes #2L. Next, add intensity to the eyes with Aqua Black, placing it inside the top waterline with Brush #2S.
- Apply a thick coat of Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara.
- For added drama, apply Faux Lash #157 to the middle of the lash line first, then lifting the corners until the lashes are secured in place.
- Finally, apply Aqua Cream #2 to the outer corners of the eyes and blend.
- Apply Rouge Artist Intense #18 in nude as a base to the lips.
- To add dimension, apply Lab Shine #M16 at the edges and center of the lips.