Tutorial – Black Ore, Black Smokey Eye with Multi-Color Sheen
I used Black Ore solar bits (LE) on lid, Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow on inner lid, Stars â€˜n Rockets eyeshadow on middle of lid, Shimmermoss eyeshadow on outer lid, Freshwater eyeshadow on outer lid, Electric Eel eyeshadow on outer lid, Deep Truth eyeshadow on outer crease, Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow on inner crease, Femme-fi eyeshadow (LE) on brow and above crease, Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I had Lilicent blushcreme with Sunbasque blush on cheeks. I wore Tiger Tiger lipstick (LE) with Supreme lipglass (LE) on my lips.
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available — may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Black Ore = Dark Soul + Golden Lemon; Femme-fi = Shroom; Tiger Tiger = Brew; Supreme = Chai
Now, get step-by-step directions on how to get this look for yourself!
1. Start with a clean eye.
2. Wet a small, semi-fluffy brush with a few drops of mixing medium. Tap the brush against the lid insert of Black Ore solar bits to crush them and adhere them to the brush. Apply Black Ore solar bits all over your lid; I usually begin towards the inner lid and work my way out.
3. This is what it looks like.
4. Apply Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow to your inner lid using the 239.
5. This is what you should have.
6. Apply Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow to your middle lid using the 239.
7. This is what you should have.
8. Apply Shimmermoss eyeshadow to your outer lid using the 239.
9. Apply Freshwater eyeshadow to your outer lid and outer crease.
10. This is what you should have.
11. Tap Electric Eel eyeshadow into your outer crease with your 239 and blend together.
12. Make sure you also put a little bit into the crease.
13. Add more Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow to the inner crease area.
14. Pull it outwards along the area right above the crease to blend with the colors.
15. This is what you should have.
16. Apply Femme-fi eyeshadow to your brow bone to highlight.
17. This is what you should have.
18. Add black liner of your choice to lower/upper lash line. Finish with mascara.