The Best of the Best, Volume #010
It’s been a good–but tiring–week! I’m still getting over this forever lingering cough, but at least I no longer sound like I’m infected with the worst cold/flu ever! People aren’t running away from me any more
What are your weekend plans? Mine are…
My weekend is gonna suck. Seriously. There is nothing promising about this weekend other than the brief moment in time that I’ll spend with my family to celebrate my Mom’s birthday and see my sister (who’s typically away at college) simultaneously. But otherwise? I’ve got a 35 page paper to crank out on Behavioral Advertising and Privacy! Wish me luck–I need it!
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- Tutorial: Black Smoky Eye was a popular post this week, despite being borderline ancient, and I suspect it was primarily boosted up by those on the hunt for a Halloween smoky eye!
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection has finally debuted in-store and online — get your sets!
- Martha’s Lady Gaga Look was really quite lovely and well-excuted — looks like you thought so, too!
- MAC in Lillyland Collection is a collaboration between MAC and Lilly Pulitzer coming in early 2010.
- CoverGirl’s Latest “Blast” Edition – Smoky ShadowBlast looks and acts kind of like a MAC shadestick and are now available for pre-sale.
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Build a Quad: Soft Fire, our latest feature, debuted this past week and looks like you loved it — so you’ll definitely see it more often in the future!
- Survey Says… November 4th was all about the last products you bought!
- What eyeshadow base are you using? The sheer variety of bases in regular rotation is astounding!
- What’s the best drugstore mascara? We asked, and you told us your favorites!
- Look: White Gold & Teal using MAC’s Mystic Cool Eyeshadow Palette (plus Hold My Gaze!).