The Best of Guerlain
The Best of Guerlain
Guerlain is a brand that always steals my heart. It has that combination of luxe and quality that I find hard to resist! These are a few of their can’t-be-missed products…
- Guerlain Eyeshadow Palette ($58.00) are well-pigmented palettes that feature four eyeshadows that work well together. I love Bronze Dore! So pretty!
- Guerlain Meteorites Powder ($53.00) is a soft shimmery highlighter that is fun to use and works really well to add a subtle glow to cheeks and face without highlighting imperfections because the shimmer is so fine.
- Guerlain KissKiss Gloss ($29.00) is one of my favorite gloss formulas! (It’s pretty much tied with YSL’s Golden Gloss.) Soft, shimmer makes every color have the appearance of shimmering water. I love shades like Fraise a Croquer and Rose Florida. They’re a great non-sticky gloss that doesn’t dry out your lips and lets your lips shine.
- Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick ($30.00) comes in a large variety of shades, so you’re bound to find at least one (if not far too many) that suit your tastes. They’re creamy, long-wearing lipsticks that feel hydrating and luxe on lips. One of my favorite lipstick formulas — Rouge G and YSL’s Rouge Volupte top it, but only slightly.
- Guerlain Terracotta Loose Powder Kohl Liner ($34.00) are long-wearing loose kohls that can be worn on the water line without causing aggravation. I only wish they made more colors!
- Guerlain ‘Blush 4 Eclats’ Sculpting Blush ($48.00) are silky smooth powder blush compacts with four different shades designed to be used together with one sweep from left to right and then applied to cheeks. Whether you use that method or swirl them together, you’ll come up with something gorgeous. I love every single one they have out (I believe it’s six), but my favorites are Soleil Couchant and Rose Plein Vent.
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder ($46.00) is a silky smooth bronzing powder that applies easily and nearly effortlessly. It is just a sheer shade that works well to give you a natural looking sunkissed glow. No orange here!