T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer in Hot Pink!

T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer

Hot Pink Hair Dryer? By T3? I’m There!

I’m a huge, long-time fan of T3’s Featherweight hair dryers (it’s a three-time Editor’s Choice Award winner). I actually have my original one, still, that’s almost four years old, along with the travel-sized version and the Evolution. I gave my mom a Featherweight 2, which she loves and probably uses hers more than I do.  For me, this product completely changed my willingness to blow dry my hair and solved a lifelong problem I had.  My hair is long, thick, and there’s just so much of it, and blow drying would take upwards of an hour or longer (at which point, I’d give up).  With the T3, I’m ready to go in 10-15 minutes. You can read my original review here.

So, when I received the T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer in glorious HOT PINK, I couldn’t wait to share photos. It’s SO pink. Even the buttons are pink! It’s QVC’s TSV, so for today, you can pick up the Featherweight 2 (normally $200.00) plus two brushes (Antigravity Barrel Brush and Paddle Brush, $50 if purchased separately) for $149.76.  If you’re not in love with the hot pink, it is also available in white at the same price.  The hot pink coloring is exclusive to QVC until March 2013.

I’m as smitten with the Featherweight today as I was four years ago!  It’s almost like it was made for me — in Temptalia pink. :)

See more photos!