Summer 2008 – Sephora Summer Safari Take a Walk on the Wild Side
SEPHORA | Summer 2008; Summer Safari: Take aÂ Walk on the Wild SideMake-up
- Summer Safari Bronzers ($15) – This smooth powder bronzer is housed in a wild animal print compact. Available in two shades: giraffe for light to medium tones and zebra for medium to dark skin.
- Summer Safari Eyeshadow Palettes ($26) – Each of these palettes contain six shadows, perfect for creating multiple looks for day or night. The giraffe palette contains shades of light pink glitter, light bronze, gold glitter, dark brown matte, metallic copper, and dark olive glitter. The zebra palette contains shades of silver glitter, pearl khaki, champagne beige, dark gray matte, teal, and bronze.
- Summer Safari Balm Bons ($7) – This perfectly portable “lip balm in a ball” is available in two flavors – peach and vanilla.
- Summer Bronzed Blockbuster ($30) – 24 eyeshadows, 12 lip glosses, 2 blushes, a highlighter and 5 mini brushes make this slim palette perfect for bronzed beauty on the go.
- Summer Bronzing Kit ($30) – A must have for your summer vacation, this kit contains a mini version of our best selling bronzer brush, along with a full sized Highlighting Bronzing Powder and Super Shimmer in Sugar Coat.
- Beach Glow Shimmer Oil Spray ($18) – A moisturizing combination of macadamia seed, sunflower seed, mineral and jojoba oils along with soothing aloe vera, this spray gives a shimmering golden finish without feeling oily. The Oil Spray is lightly scented with our “summer essence” – notes of lily of the valley, gold coast jasmine, kiwi and pear.
- Summer Glow Melted Body Butter ($16) – A light moisturizer delicately scented with our “summer essence,” it contains shea butter, soy proteins, witch hazel and willowbark extract with a subtle golden sheen.
- Atomic Volume Mascara ($18) - with a maximum volume formula and patented brush with rubber bristle technology, this mascara creates the ultimate lush lashes.
Tools & Accessories
- Safari Raffia Train Case ($78) – A raffia covered mini traincase to stylishly hold travel essentials and stand command on your hotel dresser.
- Safari Tote ($38) – This zip top tote is perfect for carrying beach essentials, and has an easy to clean nylon interior.
- Safari Hanging Bag ($48) – The ultimate travel necessity, this bag has two large pockets, two zip pockets and mesh pockets, as well as a removable clear pouch, detachable mirror and a hook for easy access.
- Safari 3 in 1 Bag ($38) – Three removable pouches in one large bag ensures your beauty regimen is organized. A clear zip pocket keeps essentials on hand.
- Safari Triangle Bag ($22) – This all purpose bag is big enough for a beauty junkie and still fits in her purse.
- Safari Pencil Case ($15) – This case fits plenty of brushes or pencils and is also great for discreetly toting makeup essentials.
- Safari Clear Bag ($5) – With jungle inspired trim, this bag makes it easy to find the beauty product you’re looking for, without digging around.
- Safari Clutch Organizer ($28) – A compact carry all with zip pockets for glosses and lipsticks, brush pockets, and a large removable pouch.
- Safari Pop Up Brush Set ($45) – A set of brushes that belongs on every beauty junkie’s vanity.
- Safari Pocket Brush Set ($20) – This pocket-sized set contains brush essentials for all those last-minute touch-ups.
- Safari Pop Up Hair Brush ($8) – For on-the-go touch ups, this brush and mirror combo is a must have.
- Safari Tweezers ($25) – Achieve brow perfection with Tweezerman tweezers, available in zebra or giraffe animal print.
Availability: The Sephora Summer Safari collection will be available from May 2008 in all Sephora stores and Sephora.com.Check out more photos…