Dior Goldrush Collection — Summer Look 2008
A collection of limited edition pieces, themed by this summer’s golden trends, Goldrush is a glittering feast for the eyes in shades of sultry tan, heady corals and — yes — decadent, shimmering gold. Featuring four new shades of the recently-introduced Addict High Shine lipstick and 18-Karat versions of old favorites such as the 5-Colour Eyeshadow palette and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss.
“Not many people realize it, but gold is the ultimate neutral, especially when it comes to makeup. It’s a color that makes everything shine — literally — and works on basically every skin tone. For a real summery look, pair a luscious gold lip with rich, shimmering eyes and cheeks,” says Dior International Celebrity Makeup Artist Pati Dubroff.
Golden Dior (Pictured above)
Inspired by the dazzling extravagance of Dior Couture baubles, this ultra-trendy limited edition medallion features an-allover golden glow highlighter for eyes, cheeks and lips encased in its jewel-shaped packaging. Adorned with champagne crystals and a chic satin ribbon, this decadent compact is part accessory, part beauty must-have. $55.00
- Lumieres Dior in Amber Sunlight (002) $55.00
- Dior Bronze Harmonie Blush in Spicy Desert (005) $42.00
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Golds (569) , Goldfever (589) $52.00
- 1-Colour Eyeshadow in Terra Sienna (585), Million-Dollar Gold (645) $24.50
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Beige Moire (217), Coral Lame (337), Beige Lurex (437) $24.50
- Dior Addict High Shine in Shine Pink (354), Ready-to-Gold (414), Show Coral (444), Couture Brown (614) $25.00
- Dior Vernis in Coppery Ginger (668), Gold Nugget (708) $19.00
Available April 2008 at Dior counters nationwide!