Smoky Eyes: Chanel Enigma Eyeshadow Quad
Dirty, Dirty, Smoky, Smoky Rich!
I told you I had a look at the ready using Chanel Enigma Eyeshadow Quad! I can’t believe it’s already Thursday. The week went by so fast, and I feel like I still have a zillion things on my to-do list that I was supposed to have done… yesterday!
I also wanted to shout out to the lovely Stephanie & Nicole at Sprinkles @ Stanford Shopping Center, as well as Miss Olivia’s boyfriend, who spotted me at Pinkberry @ Stanford Shopping Center! It was nice to meet all of you!
What’s the best part about your Thursday so far? It’s not quite noon yet, so nothing amazing yet, though I am going to go on a cleaning frenzy as soon as I hit publish on this post — and I am kind of looking forward to having everything organized again.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Chanel Enigma Eyeshadow Quad (rosy pink), Chanel Vert Khaki Eyeshadow (dark olive green), Chanel Enigma Eyeshadow Quad (dark burgundy-plum), MAC Grain Eyeshadow (highlighter), Chanel Cassis Eyeliner (plum), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Chanel Pink Explosion Blush (brightened pink)
- Lips: Chanel Chintz Rouge Coco Lipstick (peach with pink), Chanel Petite Peche Glossimer (peach)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply light pink-peach eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid. Apply Vert Khaki eyeshadow on the outer half of the lid, then lightly blend dark burgundy eyeshadow in the outer crease and very outer edge of the lid with the 226. Blend Grain eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone . Bring everything together by applying Cassis liner on the lower lash line and the light pink-peach eyeshadow patted below. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Pink Exposion blush on the apples of the cheeks and smooth with fingertips.
For lips, apply Chintz lipstick first, and then layer Petite Peche glossimer for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!